A new regulation patch (1.03.1) has been distributed to make gameplay balance adjustments and bug fixes. Please apply the latest patch before playing the game. The patch is set to be applied to the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and on PC via Steam.
Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon 1.03 Patch Notes
- EXPLOSIVE THROWER “DF-ET-09 TAI-YANG-SHOU”: increased Effective Range/Total Rounds, decreased Reload Time
- LINEAR RIFLE “LR-036 CURTIS”: decreased Recoil/Charge Time
- HEAD “AH-J-124 BASHO”: increased System Recovery
- HEAD “HD-011 MELANDER”: increased Attitude Stability/System Recovery
- BOOSTER “AB-J-137 KIKAKU”: increased Upward Thrust
- BOOSTER “BST-G1/P10”: increased Upward Thrust
- EXPANSION “PULSE PROTECTION”: increased Resilience
- EXPANSION “TERMINAL ARMOR”: increased Duration
- Fixed a bug with CORAL OSCILLATOR “IB-C03W2: WLT 101” where charged attacks would have stronger tracking than intended when using Tetrapod legs
- Fixed a bug where the attack warning marker would not display for an enemy AC firing DETONATING MISSILE “45-091 JVLN BETA” equipped to the left back slot
To read the full regulation patch update notes (1.03.1), please refer to our website here.
Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon 1.03 Other Notes
The version number of this update shown at the lower right corner of the Title Screen will be as follows:
App Ver. 30
Regulation Ver. 1.03.1 *
This regulation update is required for online play.
Notice to PS4, PS5, XboxOne and XSX|S players
If the game is set to boot to offline mode in the Network Settings inside the System Menu, the latest regulation files will not be downloaded. Please ensure the game is set to online mode before attempting to apply this update.
Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon 1.03 Official Pages
For the latest updates on the game, be sure to follow the game’s social channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON will be included in PlayStation® Free Upgrades and Xbox Smart Delivery. The game will be presented with both English and Japanese VO, with text localisations in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Neutral Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean. Find out more on the official website.