In Hogwarts Legacy, players can encounter a puzzle bridge in Hogwarts. This bridge has some cryptic torches mounted on its sides. Get to know how to solve the bridge puzzle, rewards, and more using this guide.
Hogwarts Legacy Bridge Puzzle Guide – How To Solve
Learn Incendio First
To be able to solve the bridge puzzle, you must first learn Incendio, a fire spell. You need this spell to light up the torches on the bridge’s two sides. To learn this spell, you must first finish the main quest “The Locket’s Secret” and do Professor Hecat’s Assignment 1. This involves fighting a duel and also performing combos on the training dummy. Once you learn Incendio, you can go back to the bridge to solve it.
Use To The Clue
There’s no math involved here and what you only need to do is to light the torches and rotate them to their corresponding number. The number needed is readily available on a plate near the northwestern end of the bridge.
How To Solve The Bridge Puzzle
- Complete the main quest “The Locket’s Secret”
- Do “Professor Hecat’s Assignment 1” to get Incendio
- Inspect the plate that gives you the clue near the northwestern end of the bridge
- Light up the four torches/braziers and rotate them to the number indicated on the plate
- Go back to the plate near the northwestern end of the bridge and use the ladder to descend
- Run under the bridge and loot the three chests
- Head back to the way you came in to return to the surface
Hogwarts Legacy Bridge Puzzle Location
The Bridge Puzzle is located between the Great Hall and the Library Annex.
Hogwarts Legacy Bridge Puzzle Rewards
Under the bridge or viaduct are three chests. One chest contains a random wand handle, another one with a random collection item, and the last one grants a random high level gear.
Hogwarts Legacy is available on PC, PS5 & PS4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, and the Nintendo Switch. Get to know more about the game via the official website.