Cryptocurrencies are becoming more mainstream as the public start to view them as risky but viable investment opportunities. PayMaya is rolling out their official support for cryptocurrency trading on their app to make the experience seamless to all its users.
Below is a quick guide on how to buy cryptocurrency within the PayMaya app.
- Open the PayMaya app and tap on the “Crypto” icon.
- Tap on “Buy” on the Crypto home screen.
- Choose what currency you want to buy.
- Put the amount you want to trade.
- Review the trade and Slide to Buy the currency of your choice.
- Get the receipt or reference number for your purchase.
Investing on crypto via the app is a fairly straightforward affair with minimal hassle. PayMaya currently supports ten cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and stable coins like Tether:
- Bitcon (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Chainlink (LINK)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Polygon (MATIC)
- Polkadot (DOT)
- Uniswap (UNI)
- Solana (SOL)
- Tether (USDT)
- Quant (QNT)
Those who are new to the concept of cryptocurrency can also learn more about it through “Learn” tab on the app. It can teach new users about crypto terminologies and even advice on crypto investing.