In Wasteland 3’s new DLC, the Cult of the Holy Detonation, you encounter slimy and bulging tumors that block pathways and some chests. To remove this, you need to complete a mission that is part of the Cheyenne Mountain quest line. Depending on how you tackle things, you can remove these tumors during the early or latter parts of the DLC.
Wasteland 3 Tumors – Talk To Father Bezoar First
In order to completely remove the tumors on crates and doors, you first need to talk to Father Bezoar. Once you enter the mission proper of Cheyenne Mountains, you will be given free rein as to which level to prioritize first. Father Bezoar is contained in the Security Level so if you want to remove tumors as soon as possible, prioritize rescuing him first.
After interacting with Bezoar and getting his Skin Pipe, which is just in front of his cell, you can easily approach any tumor to remove it. Note that you do not need to rescue Bezoar alive to get his Skin Pipe.
Leaving Bezoar alive, as a monster, or killing him affects the ending of this DLC.
How To Open The Tumor Door
To open the Tumor Door, you need to first clear the path to Father Bezoar. After battling your way through, Bezoar will give you instructions on how to proceed. You then need to locate and obtain Father Bezoar’s Skin Flute. Once you have it with you, interact with the Tumor Door to remove the tumor and clear the path to the generator.
Removing Stubborn Tumor
You also encounter a Stubborn Tumor in the Observation Level that requires a different tune to remove. You can find the tune required to remove the Stubborn Tumor in the Research Level, in the Mycology Lab. It is found inside the locker on the northeastern corner of the room. You can also find it together with a mission critical item called Particle Accelarator Keycard.
Tune of Tumors Location
Other Useful Wasteland 3 Articles
- Cult of the Holy Detonation Endings
- Deuterium Choices – Attack or Sacrifice?
- Hazmat Suit Location
- How To Use Vial of Advanced DNA
- KEG Puzzle Solution
- Remove Holy Radiation Status
- How To Get Night Terror
- How To Unlock Steeltown Markham’s Room
- Steeltown Ending Choice
- Steeltown Radio Puzzle Solution
- Power Armor Set Location
- Nucular Armor Set Location
- Verchitin Armor Set Location
- Exoskeleton Armor Set Location
- How To Get The Lancer (Gears of War) Assault Rifle
- How To Get The Best SMG (PDW-01) Fast
- Golden Scorpitron Guide
- Knox Bison Ranch Location
- Union Station Bug Fixes & Workarounds
- How To Use Tactical Nukes
- Abandoned Oil Well Location
- Golden Toaster Location & Ally
- The Disappeared Quest Choices & Rewards
- How To Use Golden Hammer
- Morningstar Choices – AI or Weapon?
You can check out Wasteland 3 on Steam here.