All-in-one bank Maya has partnered with on-demand logistics platform Lalamove in order to bring more seamless, convenient, and rewarding experience to its users. Lalamove users can now use Maya to easily add funds to the platform
Topping up the Lalamove wallet with Maya is now simpler than before:
- Open the Lalamove app and tap the hamburger button at the upper left corner of the home page.
- Choose “Wallet.”
- Tap the “+Top Up” button and select the amount you wish to add to the Lalamove wallet.
- Proceed by tapping the Top Up button, choose Credit or Debit card, and the Maya button.
- Choose “PayMaya wallet” then key in your Maya account details.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and proceed with your top-up transaction.
Until June 30, 2022, Maya users who will add at least PhP 500 to their Lalamove wallet will get a PhP 50 discount code from Lalamove and PhP 50 cashback credits from Maya.
For her part, Dannah Majarocon, Managing Director of Lalamove Philippines, said: “We continue our goal of promoting safe contactless deliveries through digital payments. Including Maya as a payment option will bring cashless convenience to more Filipinos, allowing consumers to maximize Lalamove’s fast, reliable, and affordable services.”
Both Lalamove and Maya are available for download on the Apple AppStore and Google PlayStore.