BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Asia is very pleased to announce the release date of NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER on August 31st on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC via STEAM®. To celebrate this milestone, new content and details about the UZUMAKI EDITION, pre-order offers and season pass are also unveiled.
The trailer reveals new content. Two new characters Gaara and Deidara are revealed in today’s trailer. Gaara the 5th Kazekage is a defense type and his Grand Sand Mausoleum attack will restrict the opponent for a limited time. Deidara, is a ranged type, his special ninjutsu creates clones that will explode after a certain amount of time making him a deadly timebomb user. In NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER players will be able to completely personalize their avatar with all the different costumes, weapons and accessories
The trailer also highlights three modes in NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER:
• The Flag Battle: Players will have to steal flags from the enemy’s territory and bring it back to their area. The team who collects the most flags while protecting their territory wins!
• The Base Battle: The goal here is to score points by keeping control of at least 2 out of 3 barrier areas. The team with the most points at the end of the match win. Hidden Rain Village will be a perfect map for these barrier battles with several buildings to launch surprise attacks using the structure of the stage.
• The Combat Battle: Cooperate with your team members to take out as much opponent Ninjas a possible, in an all-out brawl!
On top of that content, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Asia also announced several offers:
- The UZUMAKI EDITION includes the base game on PlayStation 4, the season pass and one amazing figurine of Naruto and Boruto, the father and his son.
- The season pass will include 9 DLC packs and the Great Sages of the Mount Myouboku accessory.
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER will be available on August 31st on PlayStation4, Xbox One and PC via STEAM.