It’s nearly the end of the year and social media are filled with Wrapped results. Spotify unveiled its 2022 Wrapped campaign with a personalized experience for its listeners. This unveils how 456 million Spotify users listened to audio in their own unique way this 2022. Eligible users can access their personalized 2022 Wrapped experience in their updated Spotify app on iOS and Android.
Spotify takes Wrapped 2022 beyond just top artists, genres, songs, podcasts, and minutes listened. With this year about self-expression and play, the company improves on their data-driven stories and curated playlists. Here are the exciting features and updates to look out for from Wrapped 2022:
- Your Listening Personality – A new feature that not only tells you about the music you listen to but what that says about your music taste. You can learn which of 16 different Spotify-created Listening Personality you are based on your 2022 listening trend.
- Audio Day – An interactive story to give you a peek on how your music taste evolves throughout the day. Take a look at how you seize the day and embrace the night.
- Your Artist Messages – Eligible fans will get a personalized video feed with thank you messages from some of their top artists in 2022. Each video is followed up by your most-listened song from that artist this year. More than 40,000 artists are present including Taylor Swift, Billie Eillish, J Balvin, and Måneskin, and more.
- Spotify Camp Nou Takeover – As a part of its first-of-a-kind partnership between Spotify and FC Barcelona, you can also find 2022 Wrapped videos on social from players including Robert Lewandowski, Alexia Putellas, Pedri, and Ansu Fati.
- Taking Wrapped into Roblox – To celebrated Wrapped and the artists the trended this year, Spotify is taking over the Spotify Island mainland in Roblox with Wrapped-inspired quests, games, virtual merch, and photo booth opportunities with 12 artists including Bazarrap, Black Sherif, CRO, Doechii, Eslabon Armado, Miranda Lambert, NIKI, Stray Kids, SUNMI, and Tov Lo.
- Spotify Wrapped Philippines – Between December 10 – 11, Filipinos are invited to come play at SM Mall of Asia to experience different activities with artists such as BINI and BGYO.
Spotify has also announced the top artists, albums, songs, playlists, and podcasts that showcase the variety of millions of listeners around the world. Closer to home, Filipinos are taking their Wrapped results local. See the lists above for the top acts in the Philippines.