Total War: Warhammer 3 is the latest game in the series and with its arrival comes a new line of DLC. These DLCs are optional but do add a bit of new content in the game. Get to know all the DLCs for the game, DLC release date, and more with this handy list.
This list will be updated frequently and will include the latest DLCs for Warhammer 3.
List Of Warhammer 3 DLC
- 3 new Legendary Lords: Astragoth Ironhand, Drazhoath the Ashen, and Zhatan the Black.
- Recruit Gorduz Backstabber to sneak behind your foes as the newest Legendary Hero.
- Master chaotic magic with the all-new Lore of Hashut. Strike foes down with Hell Hammer or set them ablaze with Burning Wrath.
- Construct the Great Drill of Hashut to break open Hashut’s domain and siphon his blood for cataclysmic powers.
- Co-operate with your fellow Chaos Dwarfs to obtain District rewards in the Tower of Zharr or usurp others for their Seats in your quest for supremacy.
- Command a comprehensive army roster of over 26 new units, featuring the baleful Chaos Dwarf war machine trains and the new K’daai Destroyers, alongside some of the Old World’s cruellest infernal warriors.
The ingenious dwarves corrupted by the powers of Chaos is a sight to behold. The trailer for the Chaos Dwarves showcases mean engines fused with monsters from the Chaos wastes. Hope we see another fleshed-out faction in the growing list of participants in the End Times.
You can actually pre-order the Chaos Dwarves DLC on Steam right now!
- Adds Greasus Goldtooth and Skrag the Slaughterer as legendary lords
- Play as Goldtooth or Disciples of the Maw factions
Adds the Ogre warlords Greasus Goldtooth and Skrag the Slaughterer as playable legendary lords. Automatically included when buying Total War: Warhammer 3.
Champions of Chaos
- Adds 4 new Chaos Legendary Lords with each one having a suite of new Chaos-themed campaign mechanics
- Valkia the Bloody – Khorne
- Festus the Leechlord – Nurgle
- Azazel, Prince of Damnation – Slaanesh
- Vilitch the Curseling – Tzeentch
- The Champions of Chaos are playable in Immortal Empires and the Realm of Chaos campaign
- Over 50 new battlefield units
Four new unique factions that are playable in the base campaign and Immortal Empires, what more could you want?
Read the faction and lord abilities of the new Lords here.
Blood For The Blood God DLC
- Adds blood and gore to the game
This blood and gore DLC is now out and if you own the previous iterations of this DLC, there is no need to buy it for Warhammer 3. You can also choose to buy the Blood for the Blood God DLCs of older Total War Warhammer titles to save a bit as the latest one is more expensive.
For the official DLC page on Steam, click here. The DLC is also available on the Microsoft Store and Epic Games Store.
What Are Warhammer 3 DLC?
DLCs add additional content to the game (hence the C) that can either enrich the experience or increase replayability. For the Total War: Warhammer games, factions previously unavailable to the player may be fleshed out and be controllable through DLC.
New Legendary Lords
Most of the DLCs for Warhammer 3 may come in this variety. Legendary Lords add more flavor to the base campaign and they are also playable in custom and multiplayer battles. Most of these Legendary Lords are from the Warhammer’s lore.
Play More Lords In Immortal Empires
Immortal Empires, or as some know it as Warhammer 2’s Mortal Empires, includes all factions in the 3 games in one map. You can play as the vanilla lords here or as lords from DLCs that you acquired for the previous games. This adds more value to DLCs in the past as you can use them in the latest game.
Know more about Warhammer 3 Mortal Empires here.
Other Total War Warhammer 3 Guides
- How To Unlock Boris Ursus
- Outpost & Allegiance Guide
- Max Level Guide
- How To Remove Corruption Guide
- Chaos Cults Guide
- How To Disable Rifts
- Confederation Guide
- How To Get Exalted Greater Daemons
- Juggernaut vs Blood Throne
- Total War: Warhammer 3 Legendary Lords List
- Slaanesh Realm Rewards
- Khorne Weapons Guide
- How To Unlock Belakor
- Skarbrand Best Build Guide
- Tzarina Katarin Build Guide
- Realm of Tzeentch Guide
- Latest Updates & Patch Notes
- Respec & Reset Skills Guide
- How To Change Unit Size
Check out Total War: Warhammer 3 on Steam here.