A brand new Power Mac Center is surely delight to our eyes, especially that this one is the largest Apple Premium Partner in Greenbelt 3. But what is “Apple Premium Partner”? this is a certification of Apple to Power Mac Center that the store offers the highest standard of experience. Hence the experience in purchasing one in Power Mac Center ensures you in having the right standard compared to Apple stores.
Now compare this to other online stores with no VAT and just offers AR as “Official Recepit” then that’s just illegal and robs you of the experience of owning an Apple device.
As part of the celebration, PMC is giving customers visiting its 2nd Apple Premium Partner store huge deals and savings on their favorite Apple devices, accessories, and services during the opening weekend (June 2-4, 2023), including the following:
- Up to P15,000 off on select MacBook, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch models
- Up to P2,400 off on select AirPods models
- Up to P1,000 extra credit on your trade-in value when you trade in your current device
- Up to 80% off on select Apple accessories
- 50% off on select non-Apple cables and audio products for every trade-in of old accessories
- Free screen protector for every purchase of an iPhone
- Get 8% discount with Citi credit card using 0% installment for 24 months (min. single-receipt spend of P50,000)
- Get 8% discount with Metrobank credit card using 0% installment for 12 and 24 months (min. single-receipt spend of P70,000)
- Get P1,000 worth of GCs with RCBC Bankard using 0% installment or Buy Now Pay Later for 12 months (min. single-receipt spend of P30,000)
- Free diagnosis and non-repair services on June 2, 2023
- Up to 50% off on diagnosis and non-repair services on June 3-4, 2023
- Free in-store group demos
What are in-store group demos?
From the opening day onwards, Power Mac Center will host workshops about creating a more personalized experience with the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro, portrait photography with iPhone, productivity with iPad, switching to Mac, multitasking and project management with Mac, and getting to know Apple Watch as the perfect iPhone companion. Two sessions will be available during weekdays (Monday to Thursday) at 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM while weekend (Friday to Sunday) classes will be held at 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM, and 7:00 PM.
“It was a great delight for us to open the first Apple Premium Partner store in the country. As we welcome customers to another store of this kind, we feel more committed to serve our purpose of bridging more Filipinos to Apple technology. Whether you’re a student, a professional, a creative, or a business owner, the Power Mac Center Apple Premium Partner store in Greenbelt 3 is your one-stop premium destination. All things Apple, all in one place.” —Joey Alvarez, PMC Director of Product Management and Marketing
“This Power Mac Center Apple Premium Partner store in Greenbelt 3 brings a world-class retail experience for Filipino Apple fans. We have curated the country’s most-loved accessory brands to pair well with our widest selection of Apple devices to be able to cater to every need and personality. And then, we have brought in workshop masters in-house who will teach and inspire our customers to make the most out of their tech arsenal, thereby creating a truly unique and holistic shopping experience in our biggest location yet.” —Anna Cabanos, PMC Director for Sales
“Mobile Care Service Center has always served as the technical support provider of loyal PMC customers and Apple fans all over the country. We are excited to finally be able to bring our repair and maintenance services to the flagship store in Greenbelt 3—now an Apple Premium Partner store. We aim to continue marching forward in our mission, and from here onwards, we get to do it in a one-stop-shop capacity with our APP stores.” —Jim Laguio, PMC Director for Service, Warehouse and Logistics
That’s all! Oh by the way, these are the BEST screen cleaning tool you’ll ever need promise. Available at Power Mac Center!