Wondering about the latest patch notes and updates for Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters? Read this to know more about the latest bug fixes, new content, balancing and tweaks, and more!
5/16 – Chaos Gate Patch Notes & Update
Corrupted Saves In A Flowering mission
A fix has been added to resolve an issue where some players could experience corrupted saves during Flowering missions. If the problems still persists on your end, you can submit a ticket via the official Issue Tracker.
Abilities and weapons below have been adjusted by the developers due to player feedback.
- Changed from single targeting to area of effect.
- Reduced the ability’s area of effect from 3 to 1.
Destroyer of Crys’yllix:
- Restored the original Force Strike stun values (+1 Stun base / +2 Stun upgrade).
- The seed cost of upgrade changed from 6 to 4 Dolorus seeds for increased damage and from 4 to 6 Mortus seeds for stun increase.
Empyrean Brain Mine
- Restored the stun values of tier 1 from 2 to 3.
- Stun values of tier 2 and 3 have been boosted.
5/13 – Chaos Gate Patch Notes & Update
- Fixed an issue where revealing Bloom Spreaders in the Spreading missions would not return control back to the player after enemy animations have concluded.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash after certain cutscenes during Spreading missions.
Save Game Issues
The developers are currently investigating an issue that rendered saves being unable to be loaded. To verify the conditions, they have asked everyone that has experienced the problem to submit a ticket to their support team using this link: https://customersupport.frontier.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/4687900468380
They are also asking players with issues to provide details to help the team fix it:
- The in-game day number of your save file
- The difficulty you are playing on
- If this was an in-combat save
- If so, the type of mission
For the meantime, players are recommended to save outside of combat.
5/12 – Chaos Gate Patch Notes & Update
The first update brings in the items from Twitch that some players might have missed. Players can access it automatically after the update. Aside from that, performance improvements have been applied to the game, fixing drops in FPS under certain conditions. Lastly, the update includes gameplay balances and player experience improvements.
Overall, a great update for the game. Read the patch notes below to know more.
Twitch Drops Unlocked
- Twitch Drop items will now be available for all players, regardless of whether they watched the livestreams or not.
Campaign Bug Fixes
- Corrected a number of in-game text and grammar mistakes.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to perform any upgrades or repairs after the second mission.
- Fixed a softlock where hidden UI during the Stratagem tutorial. could lock the game.
Grey Knight Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Grey Knights could get stuck into a no action state after certain nearby obstacles were destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where Grey Knights would be notified on an XP gain for limb dismemberment but received no XP.
- Fixed an issue where Fortitude and Iron Will would interfere with each other, preventing the appropriate Willpower Point (WP) gain.
- Fixed an issue where the Incinerator’s primary fire did not trigger explosive batteries.
- Fixed an issue with Flames of Purity so that it no longer targets Grey Knights or hits interactive objects.
- Fixed an issue with the Incinerator and Psilencer where the firing arc was 0.
- Fixed issue with Fury of the Ancients that prevented it from working as intended.
- Fixed issue with Promethium Spray Arc that prevented it from working as intended
Chaos Gate Patch Notes – Performance Improvements
- Fixed an issue where the FPS would spike when units would make simultaneous movements.
- Fixed a drop in performance in the tutorial when promoting a Grey Knight.
- Fixed a drop in performance when numerous limbs and corpses littered the map. You can now continue to cut down heretics with gleeful abandon!
- Improved performance when using the Incinerator firing template.
- Improved performance when using the Scattershot firing template.
- Fixed an issue in Fullscreen mode where the game would continue to draw on CPU/GPU resources.
- Changed the save game menu to highlight campaign saves versus standard manual/autosaves.
- The Load Game menu will now automatically select whichever campaign was used last.
- Removed the auto pause feature when alt-tabbing in Windowed and Windowed Fullscreen mode. The game will now continue to run when you leave the game screen.
- Removed the heartbeat sound effect that played during the enemy turn. You will no longer hear the panicked heartbeats of enemies when you purge them of their heresy!
Chaos Gate Patch Notes – Balance Changes
- The Willpower (WP) bonus for killing units is now capped to +1 WP per Grey Knight attack to remove excessive Willpower surplus at higher difficulty levels. Grey Knights can still gain additional bonus WP from triggering Autos.
- Reduced the Critical vulnerability values for enemies to reduce Critical strike chances from Grey Knight class builds that are not focused on increasing Critical strike chances. This will now provide more value to Grey Knights who have been designed to unleash more Critical strikes.
- Rebalanced a number of weapon skills that, when combined with certain abilities, were providing too great a bonus over their intended use.
- Fixed an issue where stun modifiers were not scaling correctly in Ruthless and Legendary difficulties.
Other Chaos Gate Daemonhunters Guides
- How To Level Up Fast
- Advanced Classes
- How To Farm Seeds
- How To Unlock Upgrades
- Best Classes Tier List
- Final Boss Guide
- New Game Plus Guide
- Chaos Gate Ending
- Requisition Guide
- Best Stratagems
- How To Get Servitors
- Paladin Guide
- Chaplain Guide
- Librarian Guide
- Purifier Guide
- Difficulty Guide
- Malathian Boss Guide
- Aeger Boss Guide
- Morgellus Boss Guide
- Munificus Boss Guide
- Chaos Gate Console Edition
- DLC List
- Multiplayer Details
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters Steam page.