In Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, players can play as an Ogryn, a mutant capable of dishing out and taking large amounts of damage. Get to know the feats of the Ogryn class, best feats to choose, and more using this guide.
Darktide Ogryn Feats Guide
- Blood & Thunder
- Towering Presence
- Raging Bull
- Bull Gore
This build is a balance between tankiness and damage. The more you stay in the field, the more damage you output over time. For tanking, you have Lynchpin coupled with Towering Presence to help nearby teammates with their Toughness regeneration. The synergy between the feats Blood & Thunder, Bloodthirst, Raging Bull, and Bull Gore inflicts damage over time to surrounding enemies while pumping up your damage resistance. If you’re planning on going with this build, make sure to always be in the middle of melee fights and try to attack whenever possible to maximize the bleed status.
Darktide Ogryn Feats List
- Lynchpin – +100% Toughness Replenishment (Allies in Coherency).
- Smash ‘Em Good! – Replenish 20% Toughness on single enemy heavy melee hit.
- Best Form of Defence… – Replenish 20% Toughness on Hitting Multiple Enemies with a single Heavy Melee Attack.
- Heavyweight – +50% Melee Damage (Bulwarks, Crushers, Plague Ogryns, Reapers). +50% Damage Reduction (Bulwarks, Crushers, Plague Ogryns, Reapers).
- Bombs Away! – Hitting a Carapace Armoured, Flak Armoured, or Unyielding enemy with your Big Box of Hurt causes it to open, releasing grenades around the target.
- Blood & Thunder – +1 Bleed Stack on Heavy Melee Hit.
- Towering Presence – +50% Coherency Radius.
- Lead the Charge – When you activate Bull Rush, allies in Coherency gain 25% Movement Speed for 4s.
- Bullfighter – +10% Bull Rush Cooldown when you or an ally in Coherency kills an Elite enemy.
- Bloodthirst – +10% Damage Resistance per Bleeding Enemy in Melee range. Stacks 5 times.
- Hard as Nails – -25% Damage Taken for each ally currently Knocked Down or Incapacitated.
- Die Hard – +100% Toughness replenishment while below 25% health.
- Payback Time – When an enemy damages you, gain +20% damage against enemies of the same type for 5s.
- Knife through Butter – Fully charged heavy attacks have unlimited Cleave.
- Raging Bull – +5% Damage (Next Melee Hit) on Melee Hit for each enemy Hit with the initial attack.
- Bull Gore – +2 Bleed Stacks on Enemies hit by Bull Rush.
- Unstoppable – Increases the distance you travel with Bull Rush by 100%, and you cannot be blocked by enemies except Monstrosities.
- Non-Stop Violence – Replenish 10% Toughness per Bull Rush Hit.
Feats Are Passive Perks
Feats are passive perks that you get to unlock as you level up. Every five levels, you get to choose from three different feats. Equipping a feat grants you a passive bonus or conditional bonuses that can help you against the tide of chaos. The more feats you unlock, the more powerful your character gets.
Other Darktide Guides
- Psyker Feats & Build Guide
- Zealot Feats & Build Guide
- Veteran Feats & Build Guide
- Darktide Class Abilities List
- Darktide Max Level Guide
- How To Change Character Appearance
- Daemonhost Guide
- Plasteel Guide
- Diamantine Guide
- Scripture Guide
- Grimoire Guide
- How To Sell Items
- How To Fix Curio Bug
- All Mission Types
- All Maps & Missions List
- Best Class & Ranking
- What Happens When You Die?
Check out Darktide on Steam here.