In Digimon Survive, players get the Digimon Guilmon for free if they purchase the game early. Guilmon can be unlocked as you play the game but the game does not explicitly instruct you on how to get it. Get to know how to get Guilmon by following the steps in this guide.
Digimon Survive – How To Get Guilmon
How To Get Guilmon
- Pause the game and go to the menu
- At the lower right side of the screen, press the button prompt to receive the bonuses. For the Xbox and PC (w/ controller), the button for this is “Y“
- Look for Guilmon by viewing the “Status” option while the game is paused
Know how to recruit other Digimon using the recruitment guide.
Get Beloved Crystal Equipment
HP recovery every turn, Battle Backup+
This is a heart, not a butt, right?
I feel better just looking at it.
Aside from Guilmon, you also get a Beloved Crystal as a bonus for purchasing the game early. When equipped, Beloved Crystal provides passive HP recovery to its wearer, granting healing after every turn.
Digimon Survive – Guilmon Stats & Abilities
Great Fire Ball Attack
Guilmon’s Fire Ball attack can be exceptionally useful during the early stages of the game. It has a 4-cell range and can nuke enemies from afar. Given that its passive increases the damage of fire attacks, Fire Ball can be more damaging compared to Agumon’s Pepper Breath. However, it does require a lot of SP, so keep watch on that resource when fielding Guilmon.
Other Digimon Survive Guides
- How To Recruit Digimon Guide
- Recruitable Digimon List & Talk Recruitment Guide
- How To Evolve Digimon
- How To Speed Up Battles
- Digimon Survive Character List
- Phasmamend Unit Guide
- Phasmacharge Unit Guide
- Affinity Guide
- New Game Plus Guide
- Difficulty Guide
- Is There Romance?
- Can You Save Ryo?
- Can You Save Shuuji?
- True Ending Guide
- All Digimon List
- Is Digimon Survive Open World?
Digimon Survive is out for the PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam. Get to know more about it here.